Ni No Kuni 2 "The Engraver's Riddle Quest"

I was exploring Ding Dong Dell scouting for new quests and citizens for my Kingdom "Evermore", as I encountered a stranger in a dark alley close to the castle.











  His name was Grampuss. A brief conversation quickly revealed that he used to work as a engraver at the castle in Ding Dong Dell, and worked on all the royal treasures, even on King Leonhards crown. He told me that he would like to join my Kingdom if I solve his riddle.


"Brave the maelstrom, find tranquility, remain jolly, and all will be clear..." Find the right ring!



             

I went back to Evermore to consult with my Jewelry makers at "Everquest outfitters" to attempt to solve the riddle. We came to the conclusion that is must be "Underdogs Ring" since the ingredients match the description of the riddle.







My jewelry makers quickly produced the ring and I returned it to Grampuss. He was stunned that I was able to resolve the riddle so quickly and happily joined my Kingdom "Evermore".

   



                       The Engraver's Riddle Quest,  Side Quest #131

Comments

Post a Comment