The Boat Captains Key treasure in God of War

The Boat Captains Key is a treasure in God of War located in Midgard, on the surrounding islands on the Lake of the Nine
The map can be found on a little island called Stone Falls and the treasure can be recovered on the Isle of Death
I marked both locations for your convenience on the map below. 
I also included a video guide on how to get to both locations and find the the map and the treasure.




The Clue phrase on the treasure map reads as follows:

"With the Boat Captain in the belly of the Hydra, the key was mine! I traveled to a new land, but my shipwrecked and sunk along with my precious key. It lies just below the waves, perched on an underwater peak."



This video will show you where to find the map and the treasure for "The Boat Captains Key" in God of War.  


Thanks for watching don't forget to comment, like and follow ;)


God of War - Playstation 4 If you are interested in buying God of War please use this link. 

Comments